Aviation & Aerospace Investment Banking
Capital and M&A solutions for clients at any stage.
The Raymond James Aviation & Aerospace practice offers capital raising, M&A advisory and restructuring services to air carriers, aviation service businesses and aerospace market participants throughout the value chain. Our senior bankers have completed more than 90 equity financings, debt placements, M&A transactions and restructurings for sector clients since 2000. Our efforts are complemented by the firm’s award-winning aviation research team and robust debt and equity securities placement strength. A significant portion of our transaction work has been outside of North America, including in high-growth emerging market countries.
Aviation & Aerospace Subsector Expertise
- Passenger airlines, including low-fare, regional, full-service and charter carriers
- Aviation services, including MROs, FBOs and contract ground services
- Helicopter operators
- Aircraft leasing companies
- Air cargo carriers
- Aerospace component manufacturers and distributors
- Business and general aviation companies
Transaction history may include a transaction completed by a Raymond James banker while at a former firm.